Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you the Links of the Week…
- Lady Gaga? Who? Oh yeah…forgot about those little monsters and such, seeing as she’s been MIA for like a century. Well I guess it’s fitting then that she’s wearing recycled cans in her hair for this Glamour shoot (get it? like she’s coming back?).
- Listening to in-flight safety tips makes my college micro-econ class look like a rave. But Virgin America’s newest in-flight safety video is the shizzz.
- More clever Halloween costumes for the wit in you.
- Jimmy Kimmel does it again! Musicians reading mean tweets about themselves. Dying.
- Summer Heights High fan? Watch this radio interview between Jaime & Katy Perry. It’s so random.
- This shower curtain is, um, interesting. Side effects may include people mistaking your bathroom for a scene in The Rainbow Fish or a bar in Boystown. Which could be fun…’cuz who doesn’t like dancing under a disco ball and rainbow lights?! Then again, you’ll probably be naked, so…there’s that.
- Kitchens on crack: “Dream Kitchens or Disasters?” (WTF.)
Guys! Only an hour till lunch! #happiness.