Links of the week I’m currently obsessing over. I need someone to discuss with me. So I hereby order you to view them all, then we can enjoy them together. Time to solidify that dope BFFL status.
- In light of the weather officially changing from balmy to colder than a witch’s tit in a brass bra, I bring you a Guide to Coats for your purchasing pleasure.
- Halloween’s just around the corner, which means this weekend you’ll probably be getting drunk on “blood” cocktails and nomming on pumpkin guac vom. So do it in style with a hilariously punny outfit, yeah?
- This is literally a compilation of every household mom trick on the planet. It’s like living with the rents all over again, minus the nagging to fold all the laundry. Thumbs up!
- To give you inspiration to save dem dolla dolla bills for that dream trip around the world: 50 Greatest Festivals in the World.
- My knowledge of nutrition goes not very far beyond the ingredients of brownies. And coffee. So, here’s to being a nutritious goddess! Check out this Nutrition Cheat Sheet.
- Halloween Food Porn. Enough said.
- Slammin’ Pandora workout stations: for working out, or simply for singing and dancing alone in your car. Whichever you prefer.
- Just because I’m on a Parks & Rec binge…If Every Big Ten School Were A Parks & Rec Character.
- And as a last hurrah, I must include this gem. I was accidentally featured on another blogger’s site as a reference to her unfortunate lipstick state post-work. You may recognize the pic from my post on how not to wear lipstick (“Pucker Up“). It’s a testament to my riveting beauty and sexual appeal. Down dogs, down. I know I’m tempting but GET AHOLD OF YOSELVES.