Alright, so I’m helluh behind on this thang…but a big “thank you” to The Passionate Fashionista (Hayley) for nominating me for the Beautiful Blogger Award! Apologies for not continuing this chain earlier!
Basically, when you’re nominated for this, you have to do the following:
1. Link back the person who nominated you.
2. Post the award on your page.
3. Tell seven facts about yourself.
4. Nominate seven bloggers and let them know they have been nominated.
Now, unfortunately, I’ve never been a huge chain mail type of person, which means I’m clueless at this (hence the over a month delay in responding). But, just for shits and giggles, here goes nothin’!
- I get bored with my hair. In the past, I’ve taken to chopping it off. But now, since I’ve finally grown it out to a length never before witnessed in my life, I shall only change the color – TODAY! Woop! Woop! This chica will be a new woman in T minus four hours.
- I have an obsession with wearing lipstick. This nearly always results in lipstick smeared teeth. Which also results in hot sex with random strangers because I’m so delicious. (See “Pucker Up”).
- My sarcasm drips on a daily basis. It’s like freaking maple syrup. Or a leaky faucet. Or whatever.
- I’ve decided I’m not really a hearts & candy kind of girl. I’d rather go on a date where I can dance till 2am and get disgustingly sweaty. And I fully expect said date to be turned on by my excessive sweating. I mean, who wouldn’t be?
- I have a cocker spaniel named Barkley. He enjoys long walks in the park, going into my laundry basket and chewing all my socks, and shitting in the middle of sidewalks only to laugh at me while I have to bend over and pick said shit up.
- My closet is too full for my own good.
- Impulse buying is like breathing air. It comes so naturally and feels so good. (That’s what she said).
And now, the moment where I nominate seven other blogs (apparently seven is the lucky number?):